|I N G R E D I E N T S :|
- 300ml of Original Hendrick's Gin ( 6 - 7 shots )
- 1 heaped tablespoon of Helter Skelter fruit infusion ( 10g )
- Tonic water, to taste
- Pink lady apple
- 1 stem of rhubarb
- 1 teaspoon of sugar ( optional )
|I N S T R U C T I O N S :|
1. Infuse the 300ml of Gin with 1 heaped tablespoon ( 10g ) of Helter Skelter. ( Simply add the gin to a container, mix in the Helter Skelter and leave for 3 hours - stir occasionally. ) Infuse for longer if you want a stronger taste.
2. Strain the infusion with a fruit infusion cage, and set to one side. ( Should be a rich red colour )
3. Finely slice pieces of pink lady apple and use a peeler to remove fine strips of rhubarb. If you want the curled effect, wrap round a spoon and leave for 10 minutes.
4. Divide the gin between 5 - 6 glasses.
5. Add ice and tonic water to the gin and decorate with slices of apple and rhubarb curls.