Citrus Grey loose leaf earl grey tea with lemon + orange.
Cold brewing is a slow, selective and simple extraction process.
|I N G R E D I E N T S :|
- 15g ( around 2 rounded tablespoons ) of Citrus Grey loose leaf tea.
- 1 litre of water
- Crushed ice
- A slice of lemon or edible flowers to decorate
- Optional : lemonade or syrup ( lovely with rose syrup )
|I N S T R U C T I O N S :|
1. Add 15g of loose leaf Citrus Grey to a suitable container.
2. Then add a litre of cold water to the tea and stir thoroughly.
3. Leave overnight for at least 12 hours
4. Strain off the tea leaves and serve with ice and lemon or add lemonade / syrup to taste.
* Summer tip: make ice cubes from the finished cold brew so it doesn't dilute the drink.