I N G R E D I E N T S :
- 3g of loose leaf Organic Jasmine tea.
- 200ml of water at 80c (off boil for a few minutes)
- 80ml of Gin.
- 40ml of elderflower cordial (adjust to taste)
- 40ml of simple syrup or 30ml of agave syrup.
- Half a lemon or lime.
- Granulated sugar and mint leaves to garnish.
|I N S T R U C T I O N S :|
1. Add 200ml of 80c water to 3g of Jasmine tea and infuse for around 3 minutes, then strain and leave to cool.
2. Add crushed ice to a cocktail shaker and all the ingredients together and shake well. pour into a martini glass through the strainer.
3. Slice a lemon/lime in half and place the rim of the cocktail glass into the lemon making sure only the juice touches the rim area.
4. Place the granulated sugar into a flat bowl or plate and dip gently 3-4 times to create a perfect sugar rim around your glass.
Just as refreshing as a mocktail without the gin. Garnished with mint and /or cucumber.