|I N G R E D I E N T S :|
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Blue Grey loose leaf tea
- 100ml of water
- 100ml of milk
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla extract
|I N S T R U C T I O N S :|
1. Boil water and infuse into 1/12 teaspoons of Blue Grey loose leaf tea (leave to brew for around 3-4 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea)
2. Using a milk frother, froth the milk until it doubles in size.
3. Strain off the infusion and then add the sugar and vanilla extract & stir.
4. Add the frothed milk on top and sprinkle with lavender. Enjoy!