with white chocolate
- 75g of desiccated coconut
- Organic Ceremonial Matcha
- 35-40g of white chocolate (Green and Blacks works well)
- 1 egg
- 65g of sugar
- Pre heat oven to 160C.
- Mix the caster sugar and coconut in a bowl. Crack one egg and carefully separate the egg yolk using a back and forth motion in the shell
- Place a white sheet of greaseproof paper on the baking tray. Now add 1 -2 level teaspoons of matcha to the dry ingredients-the coconut and caster sugar, the mix should turn a lovely green colour.
- carefully add the dry ingredients to the egg white, a small amount at a time, mix together -it should be sticky.
- Make equal sized balls with your hands – around 8-10 and place them spaced out on the greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
- Place in the pre- heated oven for around 15 minutes (no more than 20 minutes ) do not overcook, leave to cool before trying to remove from the tray.
- Melt the white chocolate carefully in the microwave and drizzle on top with a spoon . Place in the fridge to set.