- Add 1 teaspoon of matcha into a large bowl and 100ml of water (cold) and whisk using a matcha bamboo whisk.
- Add 500ml of milk (or oat milk) and mix throughly to create a smooth consistency.
- Pour matcha mix into the silicone lolly mould - place in the freezer for at least 3 hours. (overnight if possible)
- To remove lollies from the mold, place the base into warm water for 30 seconds until the lollies are easily removed.
- Remove pistachios from shells and cut into small pieces.
- Break the white chocolate into a bowl and carefully melt in the microwave (take care not to over heat) - 30 second at a time.
- Dip the tip of the lolly into the white chocolate and quickly rotate to allow dripping effect.
- Sprinkle with pistachios, ready to eat and enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon of Organic Ceremonial Matcha tea
- 100ml of water
- 500ml of milk (or oat milk alternative)
- Pistachio nuts for sprinkling (50g bag)
- 1 medium bar of white chocolate (eg. Green & Blacks)