Our Pitch Black chocolate tea is so versatile, we decided to make a recipe out of it. Its equally as good with milk or black to suit your mood.
|I N G R E D I E N T S :|
- 1 - 2 teaspoons of Tea Lab's Organic Pitch Black chocolate tea
- Milk ( plant based milks work really well )
- Water to boil
|I N S T R U C T I O N S :|
This recipe can be adapted to your taste, whether you like it black or with milk. Works well with plant based milks eg. oat, coconut & almond milk.
1. Add 1 - 2 teaspoons of Pitch Black loose leaf tea into a tea strainer or fillable tea bag.
2. Pour 100°c water over the tea till the cup is 3/4 filled.
3. Leave to infuse for 2 - 3 minutes (recommended) However, this is all dependent on how strong you like your brew.
4. Add a splash of milk ( oat milk makes a lovely creamy drink ) also great black!