- This recipe can be adapted to your taste, whether you like it black or with milk. Works well with plant based milks eg. oat, coconut & almond milk.
- Add 1 - 2 teaspoons of Pitch Black loose leaf tea into a tea strainer or fillable tea bag.
- Leave to infuse for 2 - 3 minutes (recommended) However, this is all dependent on how strong you like your brew.
- Add a splash of milk ( oat milk makes a lovely creamy drink ) also great black!
- 1 - 2 teaspoons of Tea Lab's Organic Pitch Black chocolate tea
- Milk ( plant based milks such as Oatly work really well )
- Water to boil