Creamy Chocolate Tea Latte
with organic pitch black
- 1 - 2 teaspoons of Tea Lab's Organic Pitch Black chocolate tea
- Milk ( plant based milks such as Oatly work really well )
- Water to boil
- This recipe is a great healthy hot chocolate alternative! It can be adapted to your taste, whether you like it black or with milk. It also works well with plant based milks eg. oat, coconut & almond milk.
- Add 1 - 2 teaspoons of Pitch Black loose leaf tea into a tea strainer or fillable tea bag.
- Leave to infuse for 2 - 3 minutes (recommended) However, this is all dependent on how strong you like your brew.
- Add 50ml of oat milk to a milk frother and pour on top, add a teaspoon of sugar and stir.
- This recipe can also be brewed in hot milk for 10 minutes for a creamier tasting tea latte!