Raspberry + coconut Matcha white chocolate, made using Tea Lab's Organic Ceremonial Matcha.
|I N G R E D I E N T S :|
- 1- 2 teaspoons of Tea Lab's Ceremonial Matcha.
- 2 bars of good quality white chocolate
- 100 grams of freeze dried raspberries
- 100 grams of toasted coconut chips
- Loaf tin lined with greaseproof paper
|I N S T R U C T I O N S :|
1. Using a loaf tin ( great shape for a chocolate bar ) cut out the shape of the base and line with greaseproof paper.
2. Break the white chocolate into small chunks, and slowly melt in a glass pyrex bowl, over a saucepan filled with boiling water. Keep on a low flame to ensure the chocolate doesn't over heat. Continue to stir until all the chocolate has melted.
3. Once the chocolate has fully melted, remove from heat and sieve the matcha slowly into the chocolate. Mix until the desired colour and taste is achieved.
4. Add 3/4 of the crushed raspberries and toasted coconut chips to the chocolate mixture. Reserve the remainder to decorate the top.
5. Pour the chocolate mixture into the tin, so the chocolate is evenly spread.
6. Decorate with the remaining freeze dried raspberries and coconut by pushing them gently into the mixture.
7. Refrigerate for 1.5 - 2 hours until set!