Organic Rise + Shine cold brewed green tea and lemongrass.
Cold brewing is a slow, selective and simple extraction process.
|I N G R E D I E N T S :|
- 15g ( around 2 rounded tablespoons ) of Rise and Shine loose leaf tea.
- 1 litre of water
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 lime
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey or agave syrup to taste.
|I N S T R U C T I O N S :|
1. Add a litre of cold water ( filtered works best ) and leave in the fridge for at least 12 hours, overnight. Best to stir the infusion a few times.
2. Strain off the tea leaves and add the juice of around half a lime and half a lemon to give a 'zingy taste' and balance with the honey or agave, stir well to mix in the honey etc. and garnish with cut slices of citrus.
* Summer tip: make ice cubes from the finished cold brew so it doesn't dilute the drink.