White chocolate dipped Matcha strawberries made using Tea Lab's Organic Ceremonial Matcha.
|I N G R E D I E N T S :|
- 1- 2 teaspoons of Tea Lab's Matcha to taste
- 2 bars of good quality white chocolate ( we used Green & Black's )
- 2 punnets of strawberries
- Baking tray lined with greaseproof paper
|I N S T R U C T I O N S :|
1. Using a baking tray, cut out the shape of the base and line with greaseproof paper.
2. Break the white chocolate into small chunks, and slowly melt in a glass pyrex bowl, over a saucepan filled with boiling water. Keep on a low flame to ensure the chocolate doesn't over heat. Continue to stir until all the chocolate has melted.
3. Once the chocolate has fully melted, remove from heat and sieve the matcha slowly into the chocolate. Mix until the desired colour and taste is achieved.
4. Hold the stem of the strawberries to dip into the chocolate mixture and twist until the majority of strawberry is covered in chocolate.
5. Place each strawberry onto the greaseproof paper.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour until set!