Blue Grey Latte
earl grey tea + vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Blue Grey loose leaf tea
- 100ml of water
- 100ml of milk (or plant based milks)
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Boil water and infuse into 1 - 1.5 teaspoons of Blue Grey loose leaf tea ( leave to brew for around 3-4 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea )
- Using a milk frother, froth the milk until it doubles in size.
- Strain off the infusion and then add the sugar and vanilla extract & stir.
- Add the frothed milk on top and sprinkle with lavender. Enjoy!