Milky Chai Ice Lollies
with brick lane
Ingredients Needed: (makes 12)
- 2 tablespoons of Brick Lane Chai tea
- 1 teaspoon of agave syrup
- 400ml of milk, (oatly milk or coconut milk as a vegan alternative)
- Start by pouring the milk into the moulds, filling each one half way. Then leave in the freezer for a few hours
- Add 2 tablespoons of Brick Lane tea to a jug and add 600ml of boiling water. leave to brew for 4 minutes. Then remove the tea with and infuser top up with milk (250ml) or oat milk.
- Add a teaspoon of agave syrup and place in the fridge and leave overnight or for a few hours to infuse.
- Place the wooden popsicles into the frozen milk and pour the cold chai mixture on top. Leave in the freezer overnight.
- To release the lollies, dip the moulds very briefly in hot water and they will easily slide out.