Coconut Iced Tea
with organic white sands
- 2.5 heaped tablespoons of White Sands
- Litre of water - 1-2 teaspoon of organic coconut sugar
- 200ml of barista oatly milk or coconut milk
- Boil a litre of water in a kettle (full kettle)
- Add 2.5 tablespoons of white sands tea to a jug and allow to steep for 45 seconds.
- Use a large sieve to strain the infusion
- Add 1-2 heaped teaspoons of coconut sugar to the mixture
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, then refrigerate until well chilled (several hours)
- When the infusion is cold, mix in the oat milk/coconut milk.
- TIP: Any extra iced tea left over, freeze in ice cube trays and use for your next batch, this works great as it doesn't dilute the tea!