- Add 2 rounded teaspoons of Citrus Grey tea into 100ml of your favourite gin. Infuse for at least 3 hours, overnight if you want a stronger flavour.
- Using a fine tea strainer, strain off the infusion and your Citrus Grey gin is ready.
- Add the ingredients into a cocktail shaker (Citrus Grey gin infusion with lemon juice, simple syrup, and egg white or chickpea water)
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Using a strainer, pour ingredients through into a cocktail glass. Garnish with lavender, and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (Makes 2 cocktails)
- 10g ( around 3 rounded teaspoons ) of Citrus Grey loose leaf tea.
- 100ml of Gin
- 60ml of simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water)
- 40ml of lemon juice
- 2 egg whites, or vegan option - 40ml chickpea water (works just as well as egg white & makes a great vegan cocktail!)
- Optional : lavender to garnish.