with gin + elderflower
- 3g of loose leaf organic Jasmine tea
- 80ml of Gin
- Granulated sugar and mint leaves to garnish.
- 200ml of water at 80c (off boil for a few minutes)
- 40ml of elderflower cordial (adjust to taste)
- 40ml of simple syrup or 30ml of agave syrup.
- 1/2 a lemon or lime.
- Add 200ml of 80c water to 3g of Jasmine tea and infuse for around 3 minutes, then strain and leave to cool.
- Add crushed ice to a cocktail shaker and all the ingredients together and shake well. pour into a martini glass through the strainer.
- Slice a lemon/lime in half and place the rim of the cocktail glass into the lemon making sure only the juice touches the rim area.
- Place the granulated sugar into a flat bowl or plate and dip gently 3-4 times to create a perfect sugar rim around your glass.
- Just as refreshing as a mocktail without the gin. Garnished with mint leaves & enjoy!