with raspberries + coconut
- 1- 2 teaspoons of Tea Lab's Ceremonial Matcha.
- 2 bars of good quality white chocolate
- 100 grams of freeze dried raspberries
- 100 grams of toasted coconut chips
- Loaf tin lined with greaseproof paper
- Using a loaf tin ( great shape for a chocolate bar ) cut out the shape of the base and line with greaseproof paper.
- Break the white chocolate into small chunks, and slowly melt in a glass pyrex bowl, over a saucepan filled with boiling water. Keep on a low flame to ensure the chocolate doesn't over heat. Continue to stir until all the chocolate has melted.
- Once the chocolate has fully melted, remove from heat and sieve the matcha slowly into the chocolate. Mix until the desired colour and taste is achieved.
- Add 3/4 of the crushed raspberries and toasted coconut chips to the chocolate mixture. Reserve the remainder to decorate the top.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the tin, so the chocolate is evenly spread.
- Decorate with the remaining freeze dried raspberries and coconut by pushing them gently into the mixture. Refrigerate for 1.5-2 hours until set.