Green Tea + Mint Mocktail
mint mountain + kiwi
- Crushed ice
- 2 rounded teaspoons of organic Mint Mountain tea.
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 Lime
- Mint Sprig
- 50g of Sugar
- 1 Can of Dash Water - Lemon or lemonade.
- Add 2 rounded teaspoons of Tea Lab's Mint Mountain to a large fillable tea bag. Heat 125ml (about half a cup) water at 80C. Leave to infuse for around 4 mins.
- Add 50g sugar to a small saucepan, add the liquid from the green tea and peppermint and gently bring to the boil. Add the tea bag and gently simmer for 2 minutes. Leave to cool with the teabag in whilst the rest is prepared.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze out the juice from one half, cut a thin slice from one half to go in the mojito and squeeze the remaining juice.
- Peel and cut the kiwi in half and cut into slices set aside. Add the juice of half a lime to the bottom of a glass and 2-3 teaspoons of the cooled green tea and mint syrup.
- Add the sliced kiwi and half the can of Dash water per cocktail. Decorate with mint leaves and enjoy!