Iced Matcha Latte
with rose syrup
- heaped scoop (½ teaspoon) organic ceremonial matcha
- 1 capful of Rose syrup (Monin syrup works well)
- 200ml Oat milk (barista oak milk works well) Plant milk tends to work best with matcha
- Cubed or crushed ice
Instructions: makes 1 matcha latte
- Add I heaped scoop of matcha to a bowl, add 30ml of cold water and whisk using a bamboo matcha whisk until frothy.
- Now add ice to a glass (around half full), pour in the matcha mix and add the oat milk and 1 cap of rose syrup, mix with a spoon.
- Optional: Add a garnish such as rose petals.