with coconut + raspberry
- 100g of white chocolate
- 30g of white chocolate buttons
- Organic Ceremonial Matcha Tea
- 10g of freeze dried raspberries & desiccated coconut.
- Start by chopping the white chocolate bar into small chunks, and then add the white chocolate buttons into a heatproof glass bowl. Bring water to boil in a saucepan and melt the white chocolate on a low heat.
- Once melted, separate two tablespoons of white chocolate into a small bowl. Then using the back of a teaspoon, add two scoops of organic matcha green tea and stir until a smooth green paste is created.
- Then place a baking sheet onto a chopping board or baking tray and slowly pour the melted white chocolate on the sheet. Then using a spatula (or similar) spread evenly into a square or rectangle.
- Add small spoonfuls of the matcha chocolate into blobs on top of the white chocolate. Swirl slowly using a toothpick or sharp knife.
- Once the marble pattern has been created, sprinkle with freeze dried raspberry and coconut topping and place in the fridge to set. (Approx 2 hours) Then using a sharp knife, cut into shards & enjoy!