- For restaurant serving: flash brew the tea by rinsing with boiling water, then follow the instructions below:
- Add a litre of cold water ( filtered works best ) and leave in the fridge for at least 12 hours, overnight. Best to stir the infusion a few times.
- Strain off the tea leaves and add the juice of around half a lime and half a lemon to give a 'zingy taste' and balance with the honey or agave, stir well to mix in the honey etc. and garnish with cut slices of citrus.
- * Summer tip: make ice cubes from the finished cold brew so it doesn't dilute the drink.
- 15g ( around 2 rounded tablespoons ) of Rise and Shine loose leaf tea.
- 1 litre of water
- 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 a lime
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey or agave syrup to taste.